Building site - Regal klein
❤ There is place for around 25 figures on the shelf.
❤ With magnet function.
❤ For setting up or hanging up - the shelves offer individual design options.
❤ The music box and figures are NOT included.
Corners and edges of our children’s shelves are meticulously sanded and rounded. Better safe than sorry. We use multiplex boards and deliberately avoid cheaper alternatives such as synthetic material or plastic. Our motifs are applied directly onto the 10 mm wooden board by means of UV digital printing. The most practical are the built-in metal sheets. Thanks to them, the figures remain attached and do not fall down so often. The box does not simply stand on the holder, but there is a special frame to ensure that the music box is firmly in place. We attach great importance to high quality. The lightfast inks used for printing are not only long-lasting, but are also characterised by the high colour brilliance. The shelves can stand or be hung on a wall – they offer individual design possibilities.
❤ Technical specifications:
• The shelf for storing the figures is delivered as a DIY set. This means that everything you need for assembly and installation is included and you can start right away. Of course, we include detailed assembly instructions in the package so that everything is installed correctly (dowels/screws are included).
• Designed to stand or be hung on a wall. Two keyhole fittings for fastening are already integrated with the shelf.
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 43 x 22 x 15 cm.
• Material: Multiplex board (veneer plywood boards), 10 mm thick, durable, high quality.
• Motifs: applied directly onto the wood by means of UV digital printing, therefore easy-care and colourfast, precisely milled.
• As our base material is natural, colour deviations or discolouration of the material may occur. These are not product defects and therefore do not constitute a reason for complaint.
• Each place for a figure has a built-in magnetic plate which ensures that the figures stay in place.
• Not suitable for children under 36 months.
• Clean the shelf with a dry cloth only. In the case of strong (local) dirt, the affected area can be cleaned with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Only light pressure should be applied here.